To My Little Ones.....





To My Little Ones...... If I knew tomorrow would not come, today would be filled with words of love for you!!! So often, life is given to the "good" or sadly, just the "busy", and the best is never lived. My heart is bursting with love for you. Love is always the "best". Inspired by Bev at www.fridayletters.com, I'm writing my love down.....today!! love always, Mama







Sunday, October 10, 2010

What is ability or talent? How do I see it expressed in you?

Dear Little Ones,

Abilities, talents, bents, qualities, inclinations, gifts, heart's desires.....are all seeds that have been put into your heart by God, which with nurturing, time and attention will grow into the very unique persons that you are designed to be!  Do not doubt that God, Who knew you before He ever made the world, and planned on how to save you before the first sin ever happened (by dying for you!).....has certainly placed into your hearts all that is needed for you to become a work of art!!!!  It has been His intent for every human ever born!  That being a "given", let me look into each of you and say what I see, as far as God has revealed it to me.  It won't be in any kind of order, nor will it be comprehensive.....just the first few I think of.  I know God has not revealed everything to me, and more will develop in each of you as you grow!

[Since other people may end up reading this, I guess I'd better call you by your given names, instead of my little pet names for you.....but that will be the only nod I give to them.....everything I write is written from my heart to yours!]

Shasta:  You have music creation, both instrumental and voice, management, leadership, compassion, generosity, thoughtfulness, verbal and written expression, artistic expression, teaching, vision, persistence, determination, humor, and strength.  You see the overall picture and your vision gives you exact knowledge of what must be done to arrive at amazing goals that are already greatly enhancing peoples' lives. 









Summer:  You have organization, scientific thought process, attention to detail, persistence, determination, compassion, thoughtfulness, musical ability, divergent thinking, kindness, physical athletic ability, loyalty, inventiveness, understanding/love of God's creation.  You see the details that others miss, and have the capacity to discover deep truths in the natural world that have not yet been known/expressed.











Bobby:  You have great physical/athletic ability, musical ability, scientific thought process, the beginnings of global/historic understanding, 3-D thinking, inventiveness, humor (to the point of being "comedian" funny!), compassion, a desire to help others, an ability to see truth.  You think deeply and see needs and possibilities that may inspire you to make real differences in peoples' lives.








Sonnet:  You have kindness, thoughtfulness, divergent thinking, musical ability, humor, verbal and written expression, gentleness, love for God's creatures, a deep desire to record life through pictures/video, a willingness to serve, artistic expression.  Your ability to record what you see and know may help many people in the future to see things they never dreamed of.

love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment